Read about the journey below and complete the contact form to begin.
Design the intentional meditation tool
of your dreams!
This sacred mala will be the physical manifestation
of your intentions - reflecting what is
already inside of you, amplified by
the healing power of Mother Earth's magic.
How it works
Before we begin, know that every mala in the shop is customizable. If something catches your eye, you can change the cord color, guru bead(s) and tassel color to make them your own for an additional $5-$20. Complete the contact form below and we'll start brainstorming.
Designing your own mala is the perfect way to boost your unique intentions and meditation practice. Your hand knotted mala will be made of 108, 6mm - 8mm gemstones plus a guru bead(s) and tassel.
Because of the focus involved in this magical process, I work with a select number of custom clients at a time and will let you know my availability when we connect. Read the Menstrual Disclaimer as well to be sure that we're on the same page.
A design fee deposit of $150 via Venmo or PayPal is required to reserve your spot and begin the process. The cost of materials ($20 - $200) plus shipping ($3-8) will be due upon the completion of your mala.
Designing Your Mala
- Begin by setting your intentions. Think in positive, present-tense about your desires. What are you calling into your life and how do you want to feel? Ex. Grounding, Intuition, Confidence, Love, Personal Power, Support and more!
- Choose your semi-precious stones and crystals. We will find the perfect stones to magnify your intentions. Let me know what your favorite colors are and what your design style is. Ex. Love bright pink but also desire a subtle, everyday vibe? I’ve got you!
- Pick a design. Look at existing designs or create a new one with me.
- I will consciously source your materials. With the design visualized, I now know how many of each stone to purchase. This is an important checkpoint, you will sign off on the design and material cost.
- I will lay out, string and hand knot your mala. You will approve the layout on a bead board and on the string before I hand knot your mala. The hand knotting process takes about an hour and cannot be undone.
- Your mala beads will be cleansed with sage and shipped to you with lots of intentional goodies! You will receive a USPS Priority tracking number to eagerly anticipate your special package.
- Upon receiving your mala, set your intentions with the palo santo enclosed.
- Follow + Tag @My.Moon.Malas. Keep in touch and share your magical journey.
- Cleanse your mala. Learn how to cleanse different stones and how to harness the power of Selenite and the Full Moon.